Goat/Farm Yoga classes are outside, under shady trees with goats wandering and interacting with you while you do yoga. Poses are gentle and low to the ground so you can play with and pet the animals throughout class.
Classes are 75 minutes long: 45 minutes of yoga, followed by a 30 minute free time period where you may take photos and visit with the pigs, chickens and horses at the farm.
What to Wear:
- Form-fitting clothes that are comfortable to move around in, please wear something that you don't mind getting goat prints and a little fur on :-)
What we Supply:
- Treats for you to give to the goats during class and other animals after class
- Yoga mats (note: you can bring your own and place it on top of ours if you choose)
- Hand sanitizer for after class
What to Bring:
- A small hand towel, especially if you sweat easily
- Bug spray, not always needed but advised
- Your phone or camera so you can take photos
- Classes are on Saturdays at 10am
- Classes are NOT at Namaste Yoga Studio! They occur at a farm at a private residence (34701 Tranquiview Lane in Dade City)
- Pre-registration and pre-payment is required
- Classes are taught by a certified yoga instructor with a background in zoology
- You must be at least 10 years of age to participate. If you are under the age of 15, a parent must be present with you in the class.
- The goats will likely jump (and can nibble) on you, so this class is not recommended for anyone who is pregnant, has a heart condition, back injury, bruises easily, or any other health condition that may be aggrevated by goat interaction.
- Classes occur at a private residence (34701 Tranquiview Lane in Dade City). Access to restrooms is very limited, so please be sure to use the restroom before you come to class! And please don't arrive too early. 15 minutes before class time is plenty of time to get settled.
- Non-refundable. Due to the nature of outdoor events, classes may be postponed due to inclement weather. In the case of postponement, you will have an option of any of our future goat/farm yoga dates to choose from.
- To book multiple people into the same class: Give us a call at 813-505-1850 and we will handle your registrations and payment over the phone (otherwise you will need to register and pay for each person individually).
Goat/Farm Yoga classes are every Saturday at 10am.
Cost = $30 per person
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER